Sunday, November 22, 2009

Marriage quotes

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh
***************
My dad always asks my wife, "Is he treating you right?" It reminds me of my responsibility
to be a good husband.
National Fatherhood Initiative
**************
I got gaps; you got gaps; we fill each other's gaps.
Rocky
***************
Marriage, like a submarine, is only safe if you get all the way inside.
Frank Pittman
***************
If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it's because
they take better care of it.
Cecil Selig
*************
"Remember, you married her, you didn't hire her!" - said to critical, controlling husband.
Dr Phil
*****************
There is a saying in social research, ‘A mother is a mother all of your life,
but a father is a father only when he has a wife,’ ”
Leah Ward Sears, chief justice of the Georgia Supreme Court
*****************

1 comment: